There is a lot of noise out there about the things that we need to do to make our helathcare system better. This article hits on the most important ones from our perspective at Clinect.
The authors, Scott Davis and Jeff Gourdji of Propet, talk about 5 changes that need to happen today.
As a quick review of their ideas:
- Shift from Tactical Fixes to Experience Strategy
- Shift from Fragmented Care to Connected Ecosystems
- Shift from Population-Centric to Person-Centered
- Shift from Incremental Improvement to Pervasive Innovation
- Shift from Insights as a Function to a Culture of Consumer Obsession
Many of these are the fundamentals that we are trying to put into place in individual doctor's office. By having information about each individual patient, doctors and staff can provide a much higher lever of care.